This year, we are once again going to kick the weekend off with a charity benefit dinner and live auction on Friday night, October 27th. The doors will open at 6, and dinner will begin promptly at 7:30. A full-course dinner with beef, chicken, fish, and vegetarian options will be offered. And…there will even be a special surprise for dessert!
This year's Guest speakers are:
- Nate Boyer – Green Beret, former member of the Seattle Seahawks, and UT Football standout.
- Lt. (SEAL) Jason Redman – Founder of The Combat Wounded Coalition
- Lt. Cdr. (SEAL) Justin Legg – Cancer survivor. Double-Lung transplant survivor.
A auction will also be held. Auction items include, but are NOT limited to:
- 2x custom AR-15s by Castle Tactical and Bravo Company respectively
- Hand crafted, KLMR-branded axe from BlackGuard Customs (donated by Sean Valigura)
- Custom, Hand-crafted cowboy boots by Olathe Boots Company
- A Dallas Cowboy's, Dallas Maverick's, and Texas Ranger's ticket package
- ….and MUCH more!
VIPs in attendance will be:
- The entire Littlefield Family
- Nate Boyer – Green Beret
- Lt. (SEAL) Jason Redman – Navy SEAL
- Lt. (SEAL) Justin Legg – Navy SEAL
- Capt. Robert Killian Jr. – U.S. Army, Winner of the 2016 Best Ranger competition. 2015 Spartan Race World Champion. 2nd Place – 2016 World’s Toughest Mudder Team Event
- Bonnie-Jill Lafflin – FOX Sports Reporter, First Female Scout in the NBA and former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
- Raquel Pomplun – Playboy Playmate of the Year 2013, model, actress. Will present this year's Chad Littlefield Award for Service.
- Sarah Allen – 2012 Ms. Australia Bikini champion
- Cliff Braun – Finisher of the 2017 “The Selection” TV reality fitness experience
- Christian Griffith – Finisher of the 2017 “The Selection” TV reality fitness experience
- Deborah Arrieta – Elite OCR athlete, model and actress
- Laura Messner – Elite OCR athlete, Winner of Spartan's Ultimate Team Challenge – Season 1
- Matt “the Bear” Novakavic – Elite OCR athlete
- Yancy Culp – Elite OCR athlete, owner and operator of Yancy Camp.
- Alexandra Walker – Elite OCR athlete
- Nicole Root – Elite OCR athlete, model
- Christina “Honey Badger” Armstrong – Elite OCR and endurance athlete, Death Race finisher.
- Jackie Rust – Elite OCR athlete
- Sue Luck – Elite OCR athlete
- Alexis Johnson – WBFF Fitness competitor, CrossFit Games 2016 – Finalist
- Brooke Rosalee Van Paris – star of “American Grit”, nationally qualifies NPC Figure competitor
- Chelsea Leigh Krautmann – Air Force veteran, elite level Fitness and figure competitor, model
- Christina Hillis – 2015 NPC Universe – Figure Finalist
- Sarah Leann – model and fitness athlete
Tickets are $125/plate for regular seating, $250/plate for VIP seating.
VIP seats include:
- VIP swag bag
- Choice of seating location (limited to availability. first-come, first served)
- Choice of celebrity table guests (limited to availability. first-come, first served)
- Professional photos
To Purchase your tickets, click here.
Full tables ARE available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be VERY limited. If you are interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Full table prices will be significantly discounted.
Remember Chris and Chad with us!
- Proudly announcing our partnership with @cwc_org & Jason Redman, founder, ret US Navy SEAL and author. Join us… http://t.co/AcJASG4M2U 1 month ago
- Thanks to our sponsor Colfax Tactical in Oregon for sharing the progress of the custom rifle for FHMR Dinner Oct 27… http://t.co/0jdEfQmdqK 2 months ago
- Reserve your Table of 8! $1,000 for General Admission & $2,000 for VIP. Tickets at http://t.co/VWWljft2ua, limited… http://t.co/vH8DmBTBK9 2 months ago